Wrong Vanity Shipped, Cheap Broken parts from Virtu USA Vanities.Virtu USA shipped the wrong vanity and took a month to even admit it!!

Horrible customer service, and a huge pain to get spare parts. Over all low end cheap quality vanities, lot’s of chipped corners and even missing hardware. Felt completely exhausted by the end of it all, calling into their office to get help was a three ring circus trying to get to the right person. Seems like the quality of the vanity matched the quality of their service.

The seller was nice, it was this brand that is nothing but trouble IMO.Avoid.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Virtu USA and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Wyndham Collection or Avanity that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Virtu USA.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Plumbing fixtures category for more informed decision or compare Virtu USA to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Virtu USA?

Comments